Sunday 2 August 2015

MY BIRTHDAY STORY

No need for an epistle, God has been faithful.
From 12.00am, the day was mine to own :D
Gifts began to roll in by midnight…
Dad’s voicemail singing “happy birthday” and Mum’s prayer filled text message came in. 
Lots of audio messages, calls, display pictures of me on BBM, tagged pictures of me on facebook and Instagram.
I thought I could hide but I have amazing friends...

Sandii went to decorate me on Instagram, girl can make happy tears fall all around.





Storma wrote me a very lovely poem on Facebook.

The Cakes

I was all grin through the birthday song, closed my eyes, made a wish and blew out the candles.
There was fooooooooooooood.
My sweet girlfriends made it possible, all the frequent trips to the mall...and oh yeah, Dami was really helpful with the grocery bags though. ;-)
The ladies in blue...this wasn't planned :)

Saroja, Ngoo and I
Birthday girl
The dancers on point
All fun and all smiles...
Too many DJs spoil the music but in this case, it was amazing. Some accepted to wear a girlie crown. Then we all cramped up on Nafiu's thighs for a shot. Edith just loves photo bombing (chicken hand).

After all the shock from balloon popping, balloon-o-phobia was cured by forced.
I was planned, and there was balloon popping all around, making me jump, scream, fret...huh! They were just mean with the balloons and won't just let me be. I grabbed a few balloons and a toothpick and got to work.

Balloons where hidden, and we had pregnant ballooners.
Everyone began to hide their balloons, then we figured out it would look great in pictures. :)

Sweet friends...
We needed some Usies :)

And that's a wrap...
It was a special day filled with special memories. Indeed a birthday to remember.
Birthday video should debut soon...lol
Special gratitude to everyone who made me all loved up, jumping in joy, grinning ear to ear and making me glad.
Looking forward to next year's...

2 comments:

  1. We have missed posts from this blog for too long. I think its unhealthy for us your readers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! I am so sorry....huh! Forgive me. :(

      Delete